- Melt butter in a medium pan and fry the onion until tender.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in the flour, then return to low heat for a few minutes.
- Remove pan from heat again and gradually stir in the milk, then return to the heat and stir until it becomes a white sauce by boiling and thickening.
- Add the cheese and stir until its melted.
- Add drained and flaked tuna and corn, parsley, lemon juice and paprika. Stir until well combined and heated through. Season to taste.
- This can be served as is with pasta, rice or veges. Or you can put it in a casserole dish with cheese and breadcrumbs on top and bake at 200 celcius for 5 minutes.
- You can also replace the tuna with salmon and / or peas with corn.