- Cut up ribs and place them in a deep ovenproof dish
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Place ribs in oven and cook for 30 mins (no oil required at this point)
- Meanwhile, in a frypan heat oil and fry onion until soft
- Add all other ingredients and bring to boil - stirring all the time until combined and thick.
- When the ribs have cooked for 30 mins, remove from oven and drain off all fat.
- Cover ribs with mixture from frypan and place back in the oven for approximately 1 hr.
- Turn ribs at the half hour of cooking.