- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat a heavy based pan and toast the pinenuts. Put aside in a large bowl.
- Add oil to the pan on medium heat and lightly cook the spring onion and spinach until wilting.
- Place the spinach, feta, dill, spring onion, salt and pepper and pumpkin in the bowl with the pinenuts and mix well to combine.
- Divide the spinach mixture into 4 even lots and pat into sausage shapes down the centre of each pastry half and brush the edges with egg. Roll to enclose.
- Place on baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper, join side down, brush with egg and sprinkle with seeds. Using a sharp knife, make slits in the rolls and bake for 25 minutes or until golden.