- Shell prawns and remove the back vein. Wash and pat dry.
- Peel and grate onion
- Melt butter , add onion and fry until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in flour.
- Return to heat and cook for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and slowly stir in water and cream.
- Return to heat and stir until the sauce boils and thickens.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Chop shallots and add to the sauce with the prawns. Mix well and season.
- Spoon into the centre of each pancake and roll up.
- Place on a greased tray.
- Combine parsley, cheese and breadcrumbs and sprinkle over pancakes.
- Bake in a hot oven for 5 minutes or until heated through.