- Cook Bellata Gold Chilli Linguine pasta in boiling water (salted optional) for 8 minutes or until al dente.
- Refresh under cold water.
- Using a Frypan or Wok - Saute spanish onion and garlic.
- Add scallops and seafood. Add butter, lime juice and Soya Sauce. Add snow peas, English spinach and coriander.
- Place the Hot Chilli Linguine into the ingredients and stir through.
- Cook for 2 minutes then serve.
Sandra Guzzi is the owner of Australian Food Merchants, a retailer of fine gourmet food online. Sandra & her partner are proud to showcase to the world the best of Australian foods. For more information, visit the website http://www.ausfood.com.au Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/