- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 500g beef strips
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed or chopped
- 1½ cups stir fry veges, sliced (snow peas, brocoli etc)
- ½ cup peanuts, ground
- 1 400ml can coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- Heat a wok or pan over high heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons of oil and swirl to coat. Add half the beef. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until sealed. Remove to a plate. Repeat with oil and remaining beef.
- Add remaining oil to wok. Add onion, capsicum and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add stirfry vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
- Return beef and any juices to wok. Add choy sum, peanut butter, coconut cream, chilli sauce and oyster sauce. Simmer for 10 - 15 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked and the sauce is thickening.
- Serve with jasmine rice. Sprinkle with chilli.