- 750 g potatoes
- 6 shallots
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small green pepper
- 3 sticks celery
- 6 radishes
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- salt, pepper
- ½ cup yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1 cm cubes.
- Cook in boiling salted water until tender. Drain and cool.
- Finely chop shallots, peppers and celery. Slice radishes.
- Combine with potato and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine all ingredients for dressing.
- Add dressing to potato mixture and toss lightly.