Traditional brownies can be incredibly rich. Here is a lighter version so you can indulge guilt free!
Author: Weigh It Up
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a slice tray with oil and line the base with baking paper.
- Stir oil and half of the chocolate in a saucepan over low heat until melted, remove from heat, stir in Natvia and set aside to cool slightly.
- eggs, apple sauce and vanilla together and add to chocolate mixture.
- Sift flour and cocoa over wet mix, stir to combine then stir through remaining chocolate.
- Gently stir through raspberries and pour batter into prepared tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, and set aside to cool.
- Cut into 18 pieces to serve.