- 500g old Potatoes.
- 1½ cups SR. Flour
- 1 Egg
- ½ Teasp. Salt
- Boil potatoes well, drain and push
- through a fine sieve, into a bowl. Add flour
- and salt and egg, lightly beaten. Mix well.
- Turn mixture out on to a lightly floured board and knead for about 2 minutes.
- Roll mixture into sausage shapes and cut into 1 inch lengths. Roll over fork to form shell shapes.
- Place small amount at a time in boiling salted water. When floating cook for 1 minute, then remove and drain. Serve with meat sauce.