- Put the sausages in a pan covered with cold water and salt and vinegar.
- Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 mins then drain. OR you can microwave them in a dish with a little water, covered on high for 5 minutes.
- Peel and chop the onions and apple.
- Melt the butter and fry the the onions and apple for 5 mins.
- Add curry powder, salt, papper and herbs and stir over heat for 3 mins.
- Slowly add water and stock cubes and bring to the boil while stirring.
- Remove the skins from the sausages and add to the sauce. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 mins.
- Blend the flour with ¼ cup of water, add to the curry and stir until the sauce boils and thickens.
- Serve with hot rice.