- Cut any fat off the meat and cut into one inch cubes. Then toss it in flour and curry pwder combined.
- Peel and chop onion, carrot and celery.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the meat, cook until well browned.
- Add the veges and cook for 3 mins.
- Add water, salt, sugar and vinegar and stir well.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 2 hours or until the meat is tender.
- OR you can put it in a casserole dish and cook covered in a moderate oven for 2 - 2.5 hours or until tender.
- Serve with rice.