- Trim the rack and cut the bone at the base.
- · In a processor, blend the macadamia nuts, breadcrumbs, native mint and the soft butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- · Press this mixture all over the outside of the rack.
- · Bake in a medium oven for approximately 40 minutes or till the rack is just medium.
- · In a pan, put the demi, Mountain pepper BBQ sauce, red wine and native pepperberries, bring to the boil.
- · Carve the rack (1 cutlet per person) and serve with the Pepperberry and red wine sauce.