Crock Pot Meatloaf
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 500g minced beef (less fat works better)
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 celery stalk, chopped fine
- 1 small capsicum, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 potatoes, sliced thick
- Mix all the ingredients except spuds.
- Shape it into a large round loaf,
- about 4cm smaller than the sides of the crock pot. Put the potatoes slices around edge of the meatloaf. Cover and cook on low for 6-8
- hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with the potato slices.