The wine bag holder has many uses:
- Playing the iconic game “Goon of Fortune” by stringing it on the rotary clothesline and spinning to see who takes a swig. This game is part of Australian backpacker and student folklore.
- Hanging your wine in a tree at camp.
- Cooling your wine in the creek.
- Wetting the canvas to keep it cool while hanging.
- Holding water bladders at camp.
- Keeping a naked wine bladder safe in bike luggage.
There are velcro tabs for looping over a rope, clothesline etc. Also a cord tied through eyelets to use for hanging or tying.
The wine bag holder are available in a range of colours.