Author: Sweeter Life Club
Recipe type: snack
Serves: 10 balls
- 250g raw almonds
- 12 medjool dates chopped
- 60 gram protein powder of choice (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1.5 tablespoons of cacao
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons of Natvia (adjust to taste)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3- 4 tablespoons of water (adjust as required)
- 50 g organic desiccated or flaked coconut
- Blend almonds in food processor until finely ground
- Add all other dry ingredients (half of water first) and mix until it starts to come together. Add the rest of the water if the mixture is too dry.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the mixture and shape into small balls with your hands, packing the mixture together firmly
- Roll in the coconut and place in the fridge to set.
- These can be kept in the fridge for 2-3 weeks, enjoy!
- - See more at: http://www.sweeterlifeclub.com/recipes/chocolate-protein-balls/#sthash.wARPTfOi.dpuf
These refined sugar free protein ball is great as a snack after a work out!