- 500 g brown rice
- 6 radishes
- 3 slicks celery
- 1 shallots
- 170 g can whole kernel corn
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- salt and pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Cook rice in boiling salted water for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain, rinse under cold running water and then chill.
- Thinly slice radishes, chop celery and finely chop shallots.
- Drain liquid from corn. Combine corn, radishes, celery, shallots and
- parsley in a large bowl.
- Prepare dressing by combining all ingredients in a screw-top jar, shake
- well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour prepared dressing over rice mixture. Toss lightly.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.