Breakfast on the Run Smoothie
Author: Weigh It Up
- 2 cups low fat Greek style yoghurt
- ⅔ cup skim milk powder
- ⅔ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup ALPS Blend
- 2 bananas
- 2-4 teaspoon Norbu (optional)
- 2 silverbeet leaves, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup water
- Zest & juice of 1 lemon
- Combine yoghurt, milk powder, oats, ALPS, bananas and Norbu in a blender and process until smooth. Freeze in ice cube trays.
- To serve, add a quarter of the smoothie cubes to your blender (use a knife to slip the frozen mix out as they don’t pop out like frozen water does) and blend with water and silverbeet leaves and lemon juice & zest until smooth.