Author: John Z from WA
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Drain and rinse blackbeans. Put blackbeans into food processor, liquidize the beans.
- Add Natvia, flour, cocoa, vanilla extract, baking powder, shredded coconut to food processor with beans and mix together.
- Chop or blend the dark chocolate bar into small chocolate chips.
- Add liquid mixture to 2 loaf tins. Spread almonds and chocolate chips over the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
- Let it cool for 30 minutes and it’s ready to serve.