Banana Cupcakes with Choc Chip Pieces
Tips and Tricks You can add the choc chip cookies while baking as well, to get a melted look as in the picture
Author: Jacinta Z
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and place patty pans into your cupcake tray.
- Using an electric blender or mixer, first put in the bananas & mix so that they become a mushy consistency.
- Then combine the margarine, eggs, vanilla essence, Natvia, self raising flour, choc chip pieces and milk into the banana mix.
- Once all ingredients are combined, spoon the mixture into cupcake tray and bake for 20- 25 minutes or until golden brown. Take the tray out and sprinkle with choc chips.
- Try to let the cupcakes cool for 10 minutes before removing them from the cupcake tray, then place on a cooling rack until room temperature.