Banana Apple and Raspberry Loaf
By Bec Serve toasted with vanilla ricotta. The recipe also works without the apple and raspberries for banana bread.
- Mash bananas in bowl. Add oil, eggs, milk and vanilla essences. Mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, Natvia and salt. Make well in centre. Add banana mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Add walnuts, raspberries and apple and mix.
- Pour into lined loaf tin. Sprinkle with rolled oats.
- Bake at 180 deg for 45-50 mins until skewer comes out clean.