- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly oil a 11 x 21cm loaf pan with butter. Line the base sides with
- baking paper.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and cranberries and make a well in the centre.
- Mash bananas in a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs, milk, and melted butter, and stir until well combined.
- Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove from oven and set aside in the pan for 5 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool.