This delicious recipe uses Natvia, a sweetener but would work fine with sugar as well.
Author: Weigh It Up
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Warm combined milk, Natvia, vanilla and coconut in a small saucepan. Don't boil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg, then add 2 tablespoons of the warmed milk mixture and stir.
- Add another two tablespoons, stir, then add the remainder of the milk. Don't be tempted to add it all at once, or you will curdle the mixture.
- Pour into two small ovenproof dishes and place in a baking dish, half-filled with boiling water.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set, but with a slight wobble still.
- Serve with fruit of choice.