- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Line the base of a 20cm cake tin with baking paper and spray sides of tin with oil spray.
- In a measuring jug, combine the milk & vinegar. Allow to sit for 5 mins, then stir through apple sauce and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, Natvia and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour, add milk mixture and fold through.
- Combine pie apples and cinnamon.
- Pour batter into prepared cake tin, top with apples and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool in tin for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.