Author: Sweeter Life Club
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 18 to 24
- Preheat oven to moderate: 180-190°C.
- Combine butter, Natvia and eggs and beat with an electric mixer until light and creamy.
- Gradually add the other ingredients and stir until the mixture is well combined.
- Spoon into cupcake tray and bake for 10- 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centre of cakes comes out clean and tops are just turning golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing and cooling fully on wire wrack.