Apple and Raspberry Clafoutis
Natvia Only, Sugar Free, Vegetarian Original recipe by Good Chef Bad Chef
Author: Sweeter Life Club
Recipe type: Dessert
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Grease and line with baking paper a 20cm square high-sided baking tin. In a large mixing bowl, combine amaranth flour, almond meal, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and Natvia. Add olive oil and mix well.
- Combine the eggs and milk and fold into dry ingredients bit by bit.
- Add the grated apple and fold into mixture until combined. Transfer to the lined baking pan.
- Arrange the raspberries on top of the clafoutis and bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Serve with a dollop of sheep’s milk yogurt.