This lovely recipe is submitted by students from Hornsby Girls High School. This recipe is originally by Bella Vick & Gaelyn Jacbson*
Author: Sweeter Life Club
Recipe type: Dessert
- Preheat oven to 160° C.
- Crush biscuits in a plastic bag with a rolling pin.
- Cut up butter and place in saucepan with crushed biscuits. DO NOT BURN.
- Press biscuit mix into a 23cm pie plate and refrigerate.
- Separate eggs and put egg whites to the side.
- Melt ⅔ cup of Natvia in the microwave.
- Pour evaporated milk, Natvia and lemon juice into a large bowl and stir well.
- Add egg yolks and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into chilled biscuit base and put aside.
- Beat egg whites till stiff, then gradually beat in Natvia.
- Spoon meringue on top of lemon mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until meringue is golden.
- Cool before serving.