Author: Sweeter Life Club
Recipe type: Dessert
- Combine water and Natvia in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until Natvia dissolves completely.
- Gently sprinkle in agar-agar powder and continue cooking and stirring until all dissolved. Remove from heat and add milk and almond essence. Stir again so the mixture is well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow pan or container and leave it to set at room temperature, this will take about an hour.
- When set, cover well and keep in the fridge.
- When the jelly is nicely chilled, cut it into pieces and serve with fresh fruit.