Almond and Raspberry Slice by Connie I from QLD
This slice is great for afternoon tea with coffee or even better as a dessert with custard.
Author: Sweeter Life Club
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees (fan forced) and line a 20 x 30cm tin with baking paper.
- Beat together the butter and Natvia with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Continue beating and add eggs (one at a time).
- Add vanilla essence and almond meal and mix until well. Sift flour and baking powder into the mixture and stir until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and smooth out. Sprinkle the raspberries gently over the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden. Cool in tin before removing from tin and slicing.